You are hereHome ›
30th Colchester Real Ale and Cider Festival
Tuesday 26th May to Saturday 30th MayJanuary 2015.
Open: 12 noon – 11pm every day
Entry FREE to card-carrying CAMRA Members, others Free 12 noon-3pm, £3.00 thereafter.
Accompanied children welcome until 6.30pm. Full wheelchair access available.
Finding the Festival
The festival is at Colchester Arts Centre, Church Street, Colchester. CO1 1NF. More information on Finding the Festival
Working at the Festival
The festival is run entirely by volunteers. Find out how to get involved.
The festival will offer 120+ beers from all over the country, real cider and perry. There will also be a Belgian bar offering draught and bottled Belgian Beers. English wines from Mersea Island Vineyard will also be available. Soft drinks will be available, free to designated drivers.
Commemorative Festival Glass £3 (refundable).
- Beer and cider list will be available closer to the festival.
Food available all sessions:
Char-Grill will be back with hog roast, bbq, jacket potatos, chips and salads, and Ken the Curry Man will be bringing his delicious freshly cooked vegatarian and meaty currys.
There will be music on Saturday night, watch this space!
In 2015 we are supporting The Robin Cancer Trust
Getting Your First Drink
We will again be using beer cards for all purchases at the bars. More information.
- 8th Colchester Winter Ale Festival
- Beer List
- Cider List
- Belgian Beer
- Wine List
- Finding the Festival
- Getting Your First Drink
- Working at the Festival
- Festival Programme Advertising
- 29th Colchester Real Ale and Cider Festival
- 28th Colchester Real Ale and Cider Festival
- 27th Colchester Real Ale & Cider Festival 2012
- 5th Colchester Winter Ale Festival
- 6th Colchester Winter Ale Festival
- 7th Colchester Winter Ale Festival
- Previous Festival Logos