Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- Ask for your collector’s card when you purchase a pint of any real ale or cider.
- One stamp issued for 1 pint of real ale or real cider purchased at each pub.
- Designated drivers may receive a stamp in return for purchase of a soft drink.
- No more than 1 stamp to be collected per person per session.
- Each stamp must be collected at a different participating pub on the Ale Trail as per the list of pubs shown.
- The participating pubs are listed on the collectors card.
- Once you have 20 stamps, hand the completed card in to a member of door staff at the 34th Colchester Real Ale and Cider Festival which runs from 12.00 noon to 10.30pm on Tuesday 28th May to Saturday 1st June 2019.
- The prize for completion of card is a £10 beer card to spend at the festival and Ale Trail pin badge.
- Only 1 prize per person.
- Offer is subject to availability.
- Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Collector cards altered, damaged, defaced, amended or copied are invalid.
- Cards have no cash value and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The decision of the festival manager is final and binding in all matters.
- Beer cards won through the promotion are non refundable.
Promoter: Colchester & NE Essex CAMRA.