Jump to navigation
Ale Trail 2015 Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- Only 1 sticker is to be issued per pint of Cask Ale or Real Cider purchased per person at each pub.
- No more than 1 sticker is to be collected per person per pub.
- Designated drivers may receive a sticker for purchasing a soft drink when accompanied by a another beer/cider drinking Ale Trail participant
- Completed collectors cards must contain 8 different stickers from the pubs listed in Group A and 8 from Group B on the collector’s card to qualify.
- Only stickers from participating pubs will be accepted.
- The prize for completion of card is free entry to the festival and a £10 beer card to spend at the 30th Colchester Real Ale and Cider Festival as well as a unique commemorative pen and badge.
- The 30th Colchester Real Ale and Cider Festival will run daily from 12.00 noon to 11.00pm on Tues 26th May to Sat 30th May 2015 at The Colchester Arts Centre.
- Only 1 prize can be claimed per person.
- Offer is subject to availability.
- Any card presented with multiple stickers from the same pub will be rendered as void
- Collector cards altered, damaged, defaced, amended or copied are invalid.
- Cards have no cash value and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The decision of Colchester & NE Essex CAMRA is final and binding in all matters.